Monday, April 18, 2011

With a switchblade in your coat

Oh gosh it's been over a month, hasn't it? OOPS. So.. what's happened lately.

I MET JENNY LEWIS AND YOU DID NOT. And if you don't know who she is then... GO HERE NAO. It's amazing Indie almost folksy fun and I love it. She's a goddess and it was amazing. And she said she liked me shirt. SO WOOHOO.


The newest episode of NerdSense is going to be posted tonight, and the topic is technical difficulties and various other things. It's fun and you should all listen.


You guys. Sgt. Frog. GO. WATCH IT. NOW.  [Wow I'm really demanding, aren't I?] No but really it's one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen, and I've seen plenty of hilarious things. I even suffer through Hulu.com commercials for it. Yeah, that's right. The first few episodes don't make much sense but I'm on the second season right now, so about episode 30, and it cracks me the hell up.

Along the anime train of though, Crunchyroll has their Spring 2011 season up and running and there's some really good stuff on there. Right now, on my watch list is: Hanasaku Iroha, which I find to be upsetting, sad and hopefully uplifting in the end, SKET Dance, which is silly and makes me laugh, A Bridge to the Starry Skies - Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, which seems really cute from the first episode, Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love, which is actually yaoi and totally adorable and hilarious, and We, Without Wings - Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai and Astarotte's Toy, which are both super perverted so far that I might not finish them. Also STEINS;GATE doesn't make any damn sense, Blue Exorcist hasn't started yet, and I haven't watched the first episode of Deadman Wonderland yet. Also I plan on watching Toriko on Hulu Plus. SO THERE.

I saw 'Rio' yesterday. I really really liked it. It made me miss having a pet bird, but for only, like, a minute, because birds are loud, terrifying and can scratch your eyes out. But yeah, I love macaws and tropical birds and the acting was great. You wouldn't think it, but Jesse Eisenberg actually makes a pretty decent animated voice actor, especially since the awkwardness that he naturally exudes was part of the character he voiced also. All in all, very fun family film. Lots of screaming children in the theater too, but what are you going to do?

'Game of Thrones' premiered last night on HBO. Incest, murder, dead things, creepy things, beheadings, more incent, guts, and boobs boobs boobs! Fun for all! I can't wait to see how it goes. Also for June 26 when True Blood comes back and Eric Northman is all sexy and half-naked and UNF. Sorry.

My grandma and boyfriend both recently got 3DS's and I am insanely jealous. I'm hoping for one for a birthday present, since I turn 22 in June. They are so cool. Omg.

OMG OMG. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID TENNANT, YOU SEXY BEAST. *ahem* It needed to be said. It just did. Also he's a father now and has a hottttttt girlfriend/almost wife. David Tennich indeed :P

I can't think of anything else and I'm tired of typing. So there. Byee ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment