Monday, February 7, 2011

It's like a kick in the nuts!

New favorite thing: Whachow, podcast by Psyguy, Liz, ShadyVox, and a whole bunch of other people. They're disorganized and nerdy and weird and awesome and hilarious and you should check it out. So do it, do it do it do it do it do it: WHA-CHOW! It's seriously so fun and ShadyVox, who you can follow on Twitter [like I do] is a hottie from the UK who I would bang into next week if I could. Okay, well, maybe not [yes I would] but he is super talented with voice acting, and it just really helps that he's a hott-ass Brit. For example he does Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series and various Sonic things and stuff. LOVE. But yeah. STAT SCREEN.

What else is going on... my friend Bryan and I are gonna do a podcast! So far the working title is Inspired By and it's going to [hopefully] awesome. No idea what our first episode is going to be but it's basically going to be the Bryan and Chelly Fangirl Hour, talking about things we love that have more than one adaptation, like book and movie, or movie and video game, or book, movie, video game, comic whatever. It should be pretty awesome since Bryan can talk for hours about stuff and I can get him back on track. Eventually we'll have guests but for right now we're trying to figure things out for ourselves. I'll keep y'all updated.

Yeah I'm blogging this so I can not do my homework. Being a student is hard. I'll come back with more nerdly stuff later. Byeeeee

1 comment:

  1. Oh god the poor internet is not going to know what hit it.

    ReplyDelete