Saturday, January 1, 2011

What? Oh... shut up!

My newest thing is Doctor Who. Seriously. It's so much fun. My grandparents don't quite get it but I totally love it. And luckily for me, boyfriend likes it too. Matt Smith is just as awesome as David Tennant, although I have a huge nerd crush/girl boner on him. What I like the most is that they're not afraid to kill innocent people off, like on the Evolution of the Daleks. when they killed all their supposed Dalek/Human people. Anyways.


At the moment, I'm trying to decide who my favorite Companion is, except for Donna. I hate that actress and nothing will change my mind about her. I'll need to watch more though. I'm loving it though. I also like that when the people the Doctor is with is acting funny, he always asks them what's wrong, instead of ignoring it and letting it bite them in the ass later.

Also, weeping angels omg scary. The Daleks still aren't terrifying to me even though whenever I see them I saw RUHROH DALEKS. The last episode I saw with them they all got new paint jobs and became stronger than ever. And I've only seen on episode about the Cybermen. And I can't remember any other baddies at the moment.

Also also I love Amy's Scottish accent.

Okay, I'm gonna keep on watching and fangirling and loving British television. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment