Thursday, December 23, 2010

Poor thing, poor thing

Currently watching Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. I've only seen it once, so it's nice to see so many wonderful actors in one place. Alan Rickman, anyone? Mrow.

Let's see, what nerd stuff have I done recently... not much. Oh! Well, it's not nerdy, more like trend, but I saw Black Swan with some friends the other day. Now, THAT was a trip. Natalie Portman is just great in just about anything, but she could win major awards for her performance. Though I don't really like things where you can't tell if what happens actually happens of if the character is just hallucinating, Black Swan was intriguing, if sometimes dizzying. By that I mean the cameras followed around Natalie Portman while she was dancing and twirling and I had a major headache that night so all the constant movement was occasionally painful. I'd give it a B. Mila Kunis, also mrow.

Other than that, all I've been doing is getting canceled on by my friends for lunch twice and baking a ridiculous amount of tasty goods. So far, at least 3 batches of cookies, one banana bread [soon to be two], two pumpkin pies, a cherry pie, brownies from scratch and whipped cream from real whipping cream, along with making dinner a lot this week. Exhausting. Terribly exhausting. AND being in the kitchen so long on the tile with no shoes is bad for the feet. So so bad. My place is definitely NOT in the kitchen. Blech.

What else... not much, since this is my nerdy things blog, not my complain about boyfriend or talk about personal problems blog. Hopefully I'll get some more anime in tonight, since it just didn't work out the past few nights. I need to watch Baccano!, Tower of Druaga, and Shiki, thanks to Bryan. He has high aspirations and creativity.

Merry almost Christmas everyone [you know, the two or three people who'll read this]. I love this time of year and if you don't, I'll love it enough for both you and me. <33333

I'LL STEAL YOU, JOHANNAAAAAAA, I'LL STEAL YOUUUUUU.
Kay, I'm done. ^_^

ETA: Forgot to mention, I discovered BBC America and I'm going to record and watch every episode of Doctor Who I can. Today it had to do with three of the last four Daleks dying or whatever and only one being left. David Tennant, I'd have nerdy fun times with you, sir.
NOW I'm done.

2 comments: